Shankh Prakshalan and Jyeshtikasana – Yoga for cleansing
Shankh Prakshalan:- Cleanse the body and get rid of diseases:
The method of conch Prakshalana is also known as Varisara and the action of conch Prakshalana works similar to the cleansing yoga practice by which the toxins, toxins, and other waste elements from the body come out.
By doing this yoga practice continuously, the body stays away from diseases. The action of the conch shell is a combination of two words, in which conch means which is used for the intestines because the intestines are also complex like the inner part of the conch and ‘Prakshalan’ means to clean or wash.
Just as a conch is cleaned by pouring water into it, in the same way, drinking water from the mouth and removing the water from the anus is used to clean the intestines and stomach. The mind is pacified by this action. Know how to do Shankh Prakshalan and its benefits.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn a Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
Method to do Shankh Prakshalana:
- To do this asana, first of all, sit in the position of Kagasana and take at least three lukewarm salty water.
- Let us tell you that in Hatharatnavali, there is a mention of the use of water sweetened with jaggery, milk water, and coconut water in lieu of salty water, which should be taken up to the neck, and water and air should be stopped according to one’s ability.
- Whenever you drink water, practice the asanas given below immediately after drinking water and do it in the correct sequence.
- Repeat the above asanas four times, which means you have to bend four times to the right and four times to the left.
- Drink water once again according to you and repeat the above asanas again twice.
- Be free from the toilet as soon as there is an urge to have a bowel movement.
- Tell that first solid, then semi-solid stool will come, and finally, yellow water will come.
- After this, take one more glass of water and repeat the four asanas with speed. This time only liquid will come in the defecation.
- Keep taking water and repeating the asana until clean water starts coming in the stool.
- In the end, take two to three glasses of plain lukewarm water without salt and do Kunjal Kriya so that the water released from defecation can be stopped.
Benefits of conch shell:
- By this action, all the rotten stools of the stomach come out, as well as all the diseases of the stomach are also removed.
- Shankh Prakshalana Shodhana Kriya makes the intestines capable of normal functioning.
- This action also prevents urinary infections and kidney stones.
Precautions for conch washing:
- After the completion of this yoga action, consume food within 1 hour.
- On the day you are going to do this action, eat only light food or khichdi on that night.
- After doing the process of a conch shell, one should not eat any substance made from milk for 24 hours.
Jyeshtikasana: Remove complaints related to the spinal cord, beneficial for women:
Jyeshtikasana is called Superior Pose in the English language. This asana helps to strengthen the body and to relax it.
Jyeshtikasana is easy to do and can be done by people of all ages. In Jyeshtikasana, Jyeshtha means bigger or better and Asana means yoga posture.
There are many relaxation postures present in yoga that can deeply relax the body, stabilize the breath and calm the mind. Along with this, it keeps the body healthy and also helps in keeping diseases away. Jyeshtikasana is one of them.
By doing Jyeshtikasana, reduces stress and thereby increases alertness. At the same time, it increases your emotional flexibility to handle difficult situations. Know how to do this Jyestikasana, its benefits, and precautions.
Jyestikasana Steps and Benefits: Know its method, benefits, and precautions
Method of doing Jyeshtikasana:
- To do this asana, lie down on your stomach keeping your legs straight.
- Clasp the fingers of the hands in each other and put them on the back of the head.
- Like Shavasana, meditate on breathing while leaving the whole body loose.
- In this state, breathing should be normal.
- Remember, concentrate while inhaling and exhaling.
Benefits of Jyeshtikasana:
- This asana is very beneficial for women.
- This asana is beneficial for women during pregnancy, it relaxes the muscles in the uterus.
- It is a good asana for all spinal complaints, especially cervical spondylitis and stiff neck or upper back.
Precautions of Jyeshtikasan:
- Suffering a stomach injury recently, then dont do this asana.
- Those who have any serious disease in their legs or thighs, then they should do this asana only after consulting a yoga expert.
- Apart from this, this asana should not work if there is a hernia.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.